7.14.2005

11 days

Been 11 days. Yes, I missed you people :)
I'm back ta school.
I've started revising a lil'.
Played alot of pool and watched alot of tv.

I've been thinkin. Alot.
My mom. I miss my mummy.
Though I get to see her everyday, I don't get to speak to her.
Not like she's busy. Not like I am either.
Its just. I donno.
I do not know how to explain.
I know I always say that I am really sick and tired of her naggins and I really don't feel like talkin her, deep inside me, I know I want to. I want to talk to her, like how we always do.
But I am scared. Yes, I am afraid of her. The stress and pressure she's giving me is too much for me to handle.
I donno. Our relationship looks okay. But, it does't feel right.

:) Oh well.
I've got to go now.
tatas