7.24.2005

happy happy happy BIKINI GAL

Hi sweets, wassup for today?
I'm really excited for Lynnette's big 18 birthday bash! Its happening this Friday at SENTOSA! Yes, SENTOSA! yay. I can go tanning. My boy's coming too. yay! So we can go tanning together!
I got myself 2 bikinis. And a tube top! Retail therapy, fantastic :P
Ah yes, mommy paid for 'em *giggles*. Cus we went shopping yesterday. I was sucha sweetie alrighty?

yes darlin, I miss ya too :)
I really miss my baby alot. He has so many work to do! So many things to do.
Poor thing.
I didn't get to see hin today. And I won't get to see him tomorrow. This sucks. But I'll understand.

Monday's coming. For once, I'm lookin forward to it to come.
Haa. Friday friday friday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY LYNNETTE!!
Hahaha. I friggin cannot wait.

I wanna get a new pair of shoes. I know I've got too many shoes but I really like that pair of vans and mickey's.
I admit, I'm a shopaholic :D

Okay. My darling still has 200 bucks to go before he can get his frame. I'm feeling impatient for him.

Okie. I gtg now.
See ya when I see ya.

BB!