happy sunday
Hello readers, thank you for visitin my blogsite and takin time to read :)
I've got a new game. Playboy Mansion.
Its a pervertic game. The characters can have sex, go topless, pose sexy.
No, it wasn't me who bought it. It was my bro! *points at Sean and shakes head*
Quite fun though. No, not the sex part! The earning money part! I've to say that I am actually quite good at that game.
Its sort of like The Sims (ah. nette, you should be interested huh).
I'm at my boy's house. He's watchin tv. And I'm blogging. Haha, duh~
He's term tests start tommorow. My term break continues.
And when he's break comes. I'm going back to school. Stupid.
I just had ice-cream. Yummm.
For you infomation, I like strawberry ice-cream*grins*
Yup, so now you know what I like. So you can get for me!
I don't mind Magnum, the almond one though. Haha.
Okies, I shall sign out now.
We're crashin winko's crib. Then I'm going to Marson's house for his house warming:)
I still cannot believe that he's MARRIED now. After seein him play and play.....
By the way, Marson's my cousin.
Yup.
Sellis bows out.
Thank you for your support
I've got a new game. Playboy Mansion.
Its a pervertic game. The characters can have sex, go topless, pose sexy.
No, it wasn't me who bought it. It was my bro! *points at Sean and shakes head*
Quite fun though. No, not the sex part! The earning money part! I've to say that I am actually quite good at that game.
Its sort of like The Sims (ah. nette, you should be interested huh).
I'm at my boy's house. He's watchin tv. And I'm blogging. Haha, duh~
He's term tests start tommorow. My term break continues.
And when he's break comes. I'm going back to school. Stupid.
I just had ice-cream. Yummm.
For you infomation, I like strawberry ice-cream*grins*
Yup, so now you know what I like. So you can get for me!
I don't mind Magnum, the almond one though. Haha.
Okies, I shall sign out now.
We're crashin winko's crib. Then I'm going to Marson's house for his house warming:)
I still cannot believe that he's MARRIED now. After seein him play and play.....
By the way, Marson's my cousin.
Yup.
Sellis bows out.
Thank you for your support