7.16.2005

hehe. I'm smiling.

I had a wonderful wonderful day yesterday.
Skipped math lesson to go Johor with my boy (... my guy. if boy sounds too childish. according to the bros, it does sound childish, haha.) and Emiz, Caleb, Azfar and Brandie.
I smuggled a game back- Juiced. So happy. So smart. So brave. Haha, I'm sounding loserish huh. Haha.
I brought back some chewing gum too :P
Text me if you want some k?
We fagged. Ate. Watched movie. Bought stuff.
I bought a new cap and my boy bought me a wrist accesory. I donno what's that called. Haha.
Yes, we had alot of fun. At least, I enjoyed myself to the max.
My boy stayed over at my crib last night. He watched me play abit of my NEW GAME then we went to sleep.
I fell asleep as soon as I shut my eyes. Haha. I was tired. To think I actually told him that I don't wanna sleep. Ha. Ha. Wot a disgrace.
I dreamt about Daph and Edric. Haha. But I forgot wot about it. Don't ask me to try to recall, I can't remember.
I just woke up and told him, the one who was beside me this morning, "Edric and Xinyue invaded into my dream!" .
Okay, I miss Lynnette. Though I saw her yesterday, I still miss her!
I promise I'll go have lunch with you on Friday or something k? Huggs.
Winko's back tonight! yay. yay. yay. yay.yay!

I love my darling. My love.

By the way, I like the techno "Everytime we touch". Its damn nice!
cus everytime we touch, I get this feeling. And evertime we kiss I swear I can fly.....




*oooh, spendin' all your money on me