high on fun and love
I fell and bled during the chalet. Evil monster "accidentally" pushed me while I was running! Why was it accicdental? Cus he didn't intend to let me fall. But ouch please.
Haha. I know I'm whiny.
Monsterlove and I didn't get to sleep on the bed cus it was overcrowded by people so we settled for the parquet floor.
I slept for 17 hours. Woke up at about 8pm only to eat my pasta and back ta sleep.
We took quite a few pictures while we were bored. And during our tannin time.
Hee.
Monster and I



I wasn't blushin! I drank Jack Dans on the rock, thats why. We didn't even have ice. Haha.



My girls

Nyway, I was glad to see my ex-classmates at the chalet.
I accidentally destroyed ahwei's cellphone. So bad of me. Cus I pushed him into the pool without thinkin that had a phone in his pocket. I was so dumb. -sorry-
I'm signin off now.
tata
don't ever forsake me
I need your hugs and kisses and love
your love is my life source
I'll crawl over broken glass to get to you
Haha. I know I'm whiny.
Monsterlove and I didn't get to sleep on the bed cus it was overcrowded by people so we settled for the parquet floor.
I slept for 17 hours. Woke up at about 8pm only to eat my pasta and back ta sleep.
We took quite a few pictures while we were bored. And during our tannin time.
Hee.
Monster and I



I wasn't blushin! I drank Jack Dans on the rock, thats why. We didn't even have ice. Haha.



My girls

Nyway, I was glad to see my ex-classmates at the chalet.
I accidentally destroyed ahwei's cellphone. So bad of me. Cus I pushed him into the pool without thinkin that had a phone in his pocket. I was so dumb. -sorry-
I'm signin off now.
tata
don't ever forsake me
I need your hugs and kisses and love
your love is my life source
I'll crawl over broken glass to get to you