7.17.2005

howdy mateys.
how's it goin?
Monday's coming and I'm really not excited at all. School's till six tommorrow!
Okay, maybe I am a LIL' excited. Cus it Linda's birthday tomorrow. I haven't got anything for her yet though.
haha, I didn't realise that time's runnin out until yesterday and when I realised, I'm left with 2 days! 2 friggin days!

Last night was a lot of fun. We (the bros and me) when to play pool at Parkway.
I have to say this: ehem. I improved! Thanks to my master. Muahaha. And who is that mighty master if mine?
ITS.... Tada! AZFAR (A Zoo Feeds Animals Regularly)! 3oo cheers for him please. Muahaha. very funnay.

Okay, been a long time since I posted pictures!
As u know, picture speaks a thousand words.
First off, a mag cover featuring me, yours truly.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Heh heh, nice right? I know. I'm sucha smartie. And a smug. HAHA.
Then....... a picture of my beloved monster eating up a WHOLE tub of ice-cream.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
And now, the best, the cutest. The fiercest. Pabbles! My bitch! Haha.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Now. We've quite a few pictures already- a few thousand words spoken. HAHA
I'm signing off.
Have a fabulous wel ahead.

Oh, before I forget. I wanna remind you people.
Don't discriminate homosexuals. They are pathetic enough.
I mean, unless they 're just out to grab attention lah. But still. quite pathetic. abit more pathetic.

Alrighty,
Sellis bows out ^^
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My master's right beside me.. can't see his face? Haha. He's a master so cannot reveal his face easily.
Hahaha. crappy thashy crap.

I wanna love you til forever, baby.