drink.dance.party//awesome.
Its been a week... How are ya?!
My week has been pretty sweet to me :)
Met up with Chloe on Tuesday and she gave me a treat at The Soup Spoon.
Then on Wednesday, Linda bought me pizza! The triple cheese crust...
Let's skip the borin stuff and fast foward to yesterday alright? Haha. I can't wait to tell you all about the fun and partying!
We celebrated Caleb's big 18 last night, at O Bar. The ambience was nice and the music was groundbreaking. Oh well, okay, cept that we couldn't figure out what kinda genre O bar plays. We drank alot. We danced and danced. The guys puked all over the place... But it was all fun. I met Zhengxun(my cousin) in the club! As cute as ever. Hahaha. Everyone of us was cute last night actually :P Especially my sweet lil' monster. I can gush over him over and over again please. Muahahahaha.
Time in the club seems to fly in the speed of light. I enjoyed myself , hell yeah I enjoyed myself:)
Before we went to the club, Caleb and Winky and monster watch The Maid. I think its quite a good movie. For a local production, its good enough..... At least its better then Korean and Japanese ghost films! Then we went to eat at Cartel. The place where I used to work at. The managers recognised me, I knew it. They gave me that look. U know, THAT look. Lol, but who cares? I am a customers now. The management in Cartel just sucks to the very core of the corest. I was sacked for no apparent reason! I could still remember how they desperately cork up some lame reason for firing Edric and I! And how I said "whatever lah" in the middle and walkin out of the restaurant. And when I asked for forks from that Doreen cus we wanted to eat the birthday cake, she gave me THAT look. Haha... I just donno how to explain. Too lazy to think lah. Edric shud understand the "that" look. Haha.
Oh yeah, the cake! I bought Caleb cookies and cream cheese cake from Sweet Secrets. It was wicked! Hehehe.
After sayin so much, its time for PICTURES! Yes! Pictures!

The birthday guy =)

Caleb and Azfar

he and I (sho cute right?*gushes*) lol

lovelovelove!
Actually there are still quite a few not uploaded yet. Donno why is the bluetooth not workin! sigh. Too bad then. Haha.
My entry for this week is so untidy, I know.
I dread tomorrow.
Haa.
I look forward for Saturday.
Okie, I shud sign off now.
I love ya all!
muahs!
My week has been pretty sweet to me :)
Met up with Chloe on Tuesday and she gave me a treat at The Soup Spoon.
Then on Wednesday, Linda bought me pizza! The triple cheese crust...
Let's skip the borin stuff and fast foward to yesterday alright? Haha. I can't wait to tell you all about the fun and partying!
We celebrated Caleb's big 18 last night, at O Bar. The ambience was nice and the music was groundbreaking. Oh well, okay, cept that we couldn't figure out what kinda genre O bar plays. We drank alot. We danced and danced. The guys puked all over the place... But it was all fun. I met Zhengxun(my cousin) in the club! As cute as ever. Hahaha. Everyone of us was cute last night actually :P Especially my sweet lil' monster. I can gush over him over and over again please. Muahahahaha.
Time in the club seems to fly in the speed of light. I enjoyed myself , hell yeah I enjoyed myself:)
Before we went to the club, Caleb and Winky and monster watch The Maid. I think its quite a good movie. For a local production, its good enough..... At least its better then Korean and Japanese ghost films! Then we went to eat at Cartel. The place where I used to work at. The managers recognised me, I knew it. They gave me that look. U know, THAT look. Lol, but who cares? I am a customers now. The management in Cartel just sucks to the very core of the corest. I was sacked for no apparent reason! I could still remember how they desperately cork up some lame reason for firing Edric and I! And how I said "whatever lah" in the middle and walkin out of the restaurant. And when I asked for forks from that Doreen cus we wanted to eat the birthday cake, she gave me THAT look. Haha... I just donno how to explain. Too lazy to think lah. Edric shud understand the "that" look. Haha.
Oh yeah, the cake! I bought Caleb cookies and cream cheese cake from Sweet Secrets. It was wicked! Hehehe.
After sayin so much, its time for PICTURES! Yes! Pictures!

The birthday guy =)

Caleb and Azfar

he and I (sho cute right?*gushes*) lol

lovelovelove!
Actually there are still quite a few not uploaded yet. Donno why is the bluetooth not workin! sigh. Too bad then. Haha.
My entry for this week is so untidy, I know.
I dread tomorrow.
Haa.
I look forward for Saturday.
Okie, I shud sign off now.
I love ya all!
muahs!