8.14.2005

fuck the hell off, joker.

Thank you Joker, for takin time to visit my blog time and time again:)
I know I am fat. And I never thought myself as a georgeos... Just in case you haven't realised, I am not at all affected by your negative comments.
All I can say now is I am impressed by your stupidity and the way you live your life in denial. You think people bother about what you say, what you think and who you dislike. As much as you detest me, I detest you too. So may I ask you to fuck the hell out of my blogsite. Who gives a fuck about you, your friends and your ideas? Maybe someone out there does, but I certainly do not and I believe my friends don't either.
so fuck off. fuck off pathetic hakim. I am utterly sorry for being such a straight-talker. This is what I am whether you like it or not. This is life. Accept it. Grow up.

I am go on and on..... But nope, I ain't going to cus its just a waste of time.

My week had been pretty slack. Feels like I haven't gone to school for a long time. I miss my mabel and mandy.
I went to visit my grandma (my dad's mom) last Thursday. Time flies, she's 75 now. And she's becomin cuter. She cooked so much for me and Jac, I was stuffed! Supposed to be on a diet. Haa, I'm like forever on a diet but I haven't lost any weight cus I really, really have a weakness for food. and chocolates. macdonald's! ahh.

Oh yes. I went to church today. Feeling: er.. not bad. lol.
After such a long time, I decided to go back to church.
I admit, I miss God.
I attended main service (adult). Don't think I'd be attendin youth service now..... That's about all for church.
And Winky and Brandon and !Monster went to watch Land Of the Dead. I tagged along *grins proudly*.

Before I go,
My ratings and comments for movies I've caught this recently.
1) Wedding Crashers
hilarious. bit lame though. I kinda enjoyed but !monster didn't like it.
3 out of 5 cheezy hotdogs.
2) Seven Swords(mandarin)
Nice. Sweet. I enjoyed it. !monster did.
4 out of 5 cheezy hotdogs.
3) Willy Wonka!!! -Charlie and the chocolate factory
Light. Awesome awesome AWESOME. Wicked. I love it. I love it. I LOVE IT.
simply..... mama-mia.
I give willy wonka 5 cheezy hotdogs. yay.
4) Land Of The Dead
gruesome. wierd. okay, not too bad. better than expected.
2 chezzy hotdogs kay?

Okay, that wraps it up.
Thank you for stayin with me.
Have a nice evenin ahead.

OH YES. I nearly forgot. Did you guys watch America's Next Top Model?
Naima is sizzlin hot.
Cummon' let gush together!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Nice mohawk right?
*gushes* oh goodness. So pretty.

lol. okay. That's all. really.....
tata

I'd rather have bad times with you, than good times with someone else