Hey hey hey! How's it goin?
Charlie and the chocolate fatory is really, I must say, truly an amazin show.
Willy Wonka rocks.
My baby rocks too*grins* Cus he was so sweet today! hugs hugs hugs!
Anyway, my week was pretty okay. School... You know, the usual stuff.
'cept that monster was busy and had no time for me.
And Andy's granddad passed away *my condolence to ya*.
Yesterday was my granddad's 1st death anniversary. I miss him so much.
I heard Samuel and Jeremy and James got 'emselves into some sorta trouble.
OH yes! Samuel! He is talkin thrash abt me bein someone's eyecandy. I tell you people, do not, I repeat, do NOT believe this groundless statement. Cus.. Well, its just so not the truth.
Haha.
And I have to say that I am disgusted to see lame people goin into people's blog, leavin mean comments.
I mean, cummon', get a life man. Your lame comments won't affect anyone's life. Like, it doesn't matter even if you don't like that someone. No one cares! Really, I think its lame. Lifeless shiatty bunch of pigs.
If you don't like that person, then fuckin fuck outta their site. Why purposely get attention?
sigh. sad to see such people ard. The worst thing is, they don't leave their stupid names down. They myt be friends who seem so nice infront of ya! But are actually back-stabbers. Who knows?!
Hey, if that person happens to be one of my reader. I wanna say: you're sick. moron. get a life. fuckin get a life!
I hope this coming week will be nice to me. And to my monster.
He's been pretty stressed up. Losin weight too. Poor thing. How nice wud it be if I cud lose a few pounds too!
Mean week for him : (
*takes a deep breath*
haaaaas.
I gotta go now.
Til then, God bless.
Seli loves ya all *smiles*
Ciaos.
Charlie and the chocolate fatory is really, I must say, truly an amazin show.
Willy Wonka rocks.
My baby rocks too*grins* Cus he was so sweet today! hugs hugs hugs!
Anyway, my week was pretty okay. School... You know, the usual stuff.
'cept that monster was busy and had no time for me.
And Andy's granddad passed away *my condolence to ya*.
Yesterday was my granddad's 1st death anniversary. I miss him so much.
I heard Samuel and Jeremy and James got 'emselves into some sorta trouble.
OH yes! Samuel! He is talkin thrash abt me bein someone's eyecandy. I tell you people, do not, I repeat, do NOT believe this groundless statement. Cus.. Well, its just so not the truth.
Haha.
And I have to say that I am disgusted to see lame people goin into people's blog, leavin mean comments.
I mean, cummon', get a life man. Your lame comments won't affect anyone's life. Like, it doesn't matter even if you don't like that someone. No one cares! Really, I think its lame. Lifeless shiatty bunch of pigs.
If you don't like that person, then fuckin fuck outta their site. Why purposely get attention?
sigh. sad to see such people ard. The worst thing is, they don't leave their stupid names down. They myt be friends who seem so nice infront of ya! But are actually back-stabbers. Who knows?!
Hey, if that person happens to be one of my reader. I wanna say: you're sick. moron. get a life. fuckin get a life!
I hope this coming week will be nice to me. And to my monster.
He's been pretty stressed up. Losin weight too. Poor thing. How nice wud it be if I cud lose a few pounds too!
Mean week for him : (
*takes a deep breath*
haaaaas.
I gotta go now.
Til then, God bless.
Seli loves ya all *smiles*
Ciaos.