8.28.2005

wah hah hah.

I went to ride last night. Trials that is.
I sucked! But I will ride hard :)
Monster was so cute please *gushes*
Though he didn't really get that whip thingy, I still think he is good *gushes*
I know he'll get it soon. Cus he is a smartie ;)
Thank you Brandie.
I had loadsa fun.
I sweat it.
I loved it.
Time flew...
ride ride ride. Lets go ride!
I like to ride. Yes, I do!
I know, I know... Alot of effort is needed. And of cus determination and perserverence.
I am so happy for monster. Cus he FINALLY got his frame! Yay yay!
Though it may cause us to have lesser time to meet up cus he'll wanna ride hardcore (you know, new frame=drive to ride and ride and RIDE. HARDCORE), I am still happy for him.
The look on his face when he gaze at his new frame. So child-like. So sweet. .
Nice. I was also mesmerised by the frame.
Friggin 500 bucks!
You can buy me that skirt, that top, that flipflops, that cap, that shoes with 500 bucks. hahaha.

My week had been fine.
Last week of school before prelims. Ahhhh.
Study hard Selly!
Met up with Linda and Eliza on Friday.
And we slacked. Talked. Laughed.
Lynnette, I miss you.

I dread tomorrow. So dread it...

Chloe has gone to China. She'll be back in 3 or 4 months later.
I'm missing her already. My big sister.
I really hope everything's alright for her.

And in a few weeks, my dearest and bros will be going ta KL. Without me. Again.
Lonely I shall be :(
Haha. Loner waitin to sit for the freakin same exam.
Lonerism. The new religion. Haa, crap sia.

I drank so much soyabean milk today!
Yummy. But ouch, tummy ache.

I nearly lose my cell today!
Monster and I went to watch Leon at East Coast this morning. After it, we went ta get soyabean milk.
There, at 7-11, I left my cell behind.
And I realised that my cell was lost only after walkin about a million miles away from 7-11!
We ran back. Panting. Sweatin like swines.
There, it was hangin on the rack.
I was like. "huh, why's it there sia..."
I really donno how the hell did it end up hang there.
Anyhow, lost and found it :)
Thank God.

Okie.
That sleepy monster has fallen asleep.

hahaha.

I see ya all soon.
til then,
adios.

monster loves selly. alot ;)