chinese garden and its lanterns
I was bored to tears last night.
My mom made me go with her to the Chinese Garden to look at LANTERNS.
My uncles and aunties went too.
I must thank my cousin, Jocelyn for goin with me (thankie sweet, I owe ya one :P)
First and for most, I am not at all interested in those huge lanterns.
I admit I quite like mooncakes and pamaloes... But I'm way pass the carry-lanterns-and-play-with-fire era.
The walk in the garden was torturous!
I felt so out of place.
I walked the whole garden with my aunt and cousin.
And walked the whole garden once more with my mom cus she came in late, cus of traffic jam.
Then I became grumpy at the end of the day.
Hey! I was sleepy alright? I only had four pathetic hours of sleep the night before!
I saw one pretty amusin lantern though...

Today, I really dread tomorrow.
They'll be going to M'sia! with-out-me :(
I'm going to miss my darling so so much.
And I hate the feeling of missin someone so much;
having some one on your mind constantly.
He will be out of reach.
I wanna whine.....
Oh wells.
I just hope the bros will just have fun.
They deserve it, don't they?
(Darling, you better miss me! hurmfff!)
lol.
He promised to buy me one present everyday.
So I'll have four presents when he gets home! Heee hee hee.
Alrighty,
it has all been said.
ciao
My mom made me go with her to the Chinese Garden to look at LANTERNS.
My uncles and aunties went too.
I must thank my cousin, Jocelyn for goin with me (thankie sweet, I owe ya one :P)
First and for most, I am not at all interested in those huge lanterns.
I admit I quite like mooncakes and pamaloes... But I'm way pass the carry-lanterns-and-play-with-fire era.
The walk in the garden was torturous!
I felt so out of place.
I walked the whole garden with my aunt and cousin.
And walked the whole garden once more with my mom cus she came in late, cus of traffic jam.
Then I became grumpy at the end of the day.
Hey! I was sleepy alright? I only had four pathetic hours of sleep the night before!
I saw one pretty amusin lantern though...

Today, I really dread tomorrow.
They'll be going to M'sia! with-out-me :(
I'm going to miss my darling so so much.
And I hate the feeling of missin someone so much;
having some one on your mind constantly.
He will be out of reach.
I wanna whine.....
Oh wells.
I just hope the bros will just have fun.
They deserve it, don't they?
(Darling, you better miss me! hurmfff!)
lol.
He promised to buy me one present everyday.
So I'll have four presents when he gets home! Heee hee hee.
Alrighty,
it has all been said.
ciao