9.25.2005

I freakin got wasted

alright. lets just say that it wasn't my night last night.
we all drank. yes, and fagged of cus.
and I got wasted. I bloody fainted in the toilet. twice.
I don't get it.
was it the bakuteh or the drinks or the fags?
Maybe bukuteh when mixed with gin will cause some sick side effect, chemical reaction that is. yes. it must be it.
thankies to the nice girls in the toilet who helped me up and kept on checkin if I'm okay in the cubicle when I was tryin to shit.
the most unfortunate thing was that I was the only girlie with the group last night and no one could come in to help me! So terrible please.
anyhow, I recovered after medidatin for about an hour or so.
so I got to dance.

pictures taken before I got victimized.

me and my gallant night (who failed to rescue me from the toilet, haha!)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
azfar.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
winky.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
brand, the birthday boy.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I didn't get to take caleb. cus, you know... I got way-is-ted.
then, its me :)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

to add on.
I'm not a lousy drinker kay. hah!
maybe it my retribution for teasing people who get drunk easily.
its embarrassin to tell people that I got shot down by a vodka lime and less than half a jug of gin please.

alrighgty.
it has all been said.

oh yes. nearly forgot.
I'm having my one week break now.
so cummon'. date me :P