I had a great time durin my school's official opening last Wednesday.
Not that I had fun. But the speeches made by arguably the hip-est principal of all ages (mr kenny) and an ex-student who was a dilliquent touched my heart. It was their speeches that made that day special.
Last night's ride was great.
I tried my best to bash. But I haven't got it.
I have to thank my fellow riders for correctin the way I tried to bash.
*thankies*
Somehow, I feel that the stem of my bike's too high.
And it giving me bruises all over.
And I've scratches on my legs. Thanks to the padals.
Ah. Still, its minor compared to the rest who has really brutal cuts on their shins.
I want monty grips!
I'm sleepy.
Dad called me this morning.
And he told me that he is facin some problem with the bank.
I'm not sure what happened but I certainly do hope that everything will be fine.
I don't want my mother to blame him.
For your info, my mom is quite vulgar.
And I hate it to the corest when mom yell at dad on the telephone.
I hate it when mom and dad quarrel over money matters.
I hate it when mom tells me that she finds my bro and I a burden.
I hate it when she makes me feel the way I always feel.
I hate it when she screams at me.
I hate it when she robs me of my freedom.
I don't wanna break her heart but she breaks mine all the time.
I love my mom. I love my daddy too.
About a week ago, I had a conversation with mom at home.
And what she said really got me thinkin.
mom: did you get to speak with your father?
me: yarh.
mom: why didn't you tell me?
me: tell you what? that he called me?
mom: I donno.
me: what do you wanna know?
mom: nothing. when I got to know that you spoke to him, I felt betrayed.
Then I just gave her that your're-nuts-and-I-donno-what-the-hell look and left home to ride.
I was thinkin. Hard enough.
Why the hell will talkin to my dad make me betray my mom in any way?
He is my dad. I know he hasn't really shoulder the responsibilities of a good dad but I still love him.
Don't ask me why. I just love him.
I never understood why mom and dad had to leave each other.
I cannot be bothered to find out anymore.
I used to yearn for a family reunion.
I used to want a complete family so badly.
I've realised that I can only dream 'bout it or go back into my memories.
But memories of times with mom and dad seems to have faded or stolen.
I cannot recall.
All I remember now is... their never-endin arguement.
Why can't they just be blissfully married?
I thought they must have been so deeply in love that's why they got married?
When I was a kid, I remembered watchin the video of my parents' weddin day when they were so happy and everyone's congratulatin and givin their warmest wishes to 'em.
I watched it like almost everyday. And I never got sick of it.
But my mom got rid of that tape.
I'm not sayin that I have a sad life or neither do I want any sympathy.
This thoughts just invaded into my mind so I thought it might be nice if I could type it down, post it and let it off my chest :)
I'm happy. I still laugh and smile and have fun and attend school like most teenages.
I have my friends who support me through the darkest moments.
I have my lil' bro.
Most importantly, I have my darlin monster who completes me.
He is someone so special, I'd never wanna lose him.
Its cus of him, I learnt to forgive and be selfless.
I feel that my life is as perfect as ya'll.
Cherish your family members.
My post today, is exceptionally long.
Thank you, if you're still reading:)
The fuckin whether's hot.
HOT.
Argh.
Monday, my prince and his bros (my bros) are going to Malaysia.
I will miss 'em all.
I will miss my prince; my monster.
But I hope they'll have fun. And relax.
Take care k alright?
And with this, I end.
:)
miss me. miss me. miss me. miss me.
Not that I had fun. But the speeches made by arguably the hip-est principal of all ages (mr kenny) and an ex-student who was a dilliquent touched my heart. It was their speeches that made that day special.
Last night's ride was great.
I tried my best to bash. But I haven't got it.
I have to thank my fellow riders for correctin the way I tried to bash.
*thankies*
Somehow, I feel that the stem of my bike's too high.
And it giving me bruises all over.
And I've scratches on my legs. Thanks to the padals.
Ah. Still, its minor compared to the rest who has really brutal cuts on their shins.
I want monty grips!
I'm sleepy.
Dad called me this morning.
And he told me that he is facin some problem with the bank.
I'm not sure what happened but I certainly do hope that everything will be fine.
I don't want my mother to blame him.
For your info, my mom is quite vulgar.
And I hate it to the corest when mom yell at dad on the telephone.
I hate it when mom and dad quarrel over money matters.
I hate it when mom tells me that she finds my bro and I a burden.
I hate it when she makes me feel the way I always feel.
I hate it when she screams at me.
I hate it when she robs me of my freedom.
I don't wanna break her heart but she breaks mine all the time.
I love my mom. I love my daddy too.
About a week ago, I had a conversation with mom at home.
And what she said really got me thinkin.
mom: did you get to speak with your father?
me: yarh.
mom: why didn't you tell me?
me: tell you what? that he called me?
mom: I donno.
me: what do you wanna know?
mom: nothing. when I got to know that you spoke to him, I felt betrayed.
Then I just gave her that your're-nuts-and-I-donno-what-the-hell look and left home to ride.
I was thinkin. Hard enough.
Why the hell will talkin to my dad make me betray my mom in any way?
He is my dad. I know he hasn't really shoulder the responsibilities of a good dad but I still love him.
Don't ask me why. I just love him.
I never understood why mom and dad had to leave each other.
I cannot be bothered to find out anymore.
I used to yearn for a family reunion.
I used to want a complete family so badly.
I've realised that I can only dream 'bout it or go back into my memories.
But memories of times with mom and dad seems to have faded or stolen.
I cannot recall.
All I remember now is... their never-endin arguement.
Why can't they just be blissfully married?
I thought they must have been so deeply in love that's why they got married?
When I was a kid, I remembered watchin the video of my parents' weddin day when they were so happy and everyone's congratulatin and givin their warmest wishes to 'em.
I watched it like almost everyday. And I never got sick of it.
But my mom got rid of that tape.
I'm not sayin that I have a sad life or neither do I want any sympathy.
This thoughts just invaded into my mind so I thought it might be nice if I could type it down, post it and let it off my chest :)
I'm happy. I still laugh and smile and have fun and attend school like most teenages.
I have my friends who support me through the darkest moments.
I have my lil' bro.
Most importantly, I have my darlin monster who completes me.
He is someone so special, I'd never wanna lose him.
Its cus of him, I learnt to forgive and be selfless.
I feel that my life is as perfect as ya'll.
Cherish your family members.
My post today, is exceptionally long.
Thank you, if you're still reading:)
The fuckin whether's hot.
HOT.
Argh.
Monday, my prince and his bros (my bros) are going to Malaysia.
I will miss 'em all.
I will miss my prince; my monster.
But I hope they'll have fun. And relax.
Take care k alright?
And with this, I end.
:)
miss me. miss me. miss me. miss me.