I just experienced a sensation of a life time.
Trust me, you don't wanna get that sick feelin. Its... its sick. Yes.
I decided to play punk by eatin the chili eventhough monster warned me about it being very hot.
Haa. Then it was so hot, I spat it out into my soup.
Then, I laughed (as usual...)
Uh huh! I got chocked. lol.
I kept coughin. Then it felt my lungs were set ablaze. Fuck up.
I teared.
Monster didn't know what to do, he ended up askin, "er... you want ice? icecream?"
Then he hugged me and laugh... at my stupidity.
I such a moron. Haha.
Everyone's going to ride.
Brandie! CALL ME!!!!!
I so so wanna ride.
I went to ride with Brandie, Terence, Ruben, Cong and whasisname last night. haha.
Reached home at 2 plus, 3 am.
And slept til 1230 this afternoon. I am still sleepy now.
Oh, and I saw Lynnette! yay.
thanks for the tissue. thanks for being there for me sis.
I've to go now.
tata.
Trust me, you don't wanna get that sick feelin. Its... its sick. Yes.
I decided to play punk by eatin the chili eventhough monster warned me about it being very hot.
Haa. Then it was so hot, I spat it out into my soup.
Then, I laughed (as usual...)
Uh huh! I got chocked. lol.
I kept coughin. Then it felt my lungs were set ablaze. Fuck up.
I teared.
Monster didn't know what to do, he ended up askin, "er... you want ice? icecream?"
Then he hugged me and laugh... at my stupidity.
I such a moron. Haha.
Everyone's going to ride.
Brandie! CALL ME!!!!!
I so so wanna ride.
I went to ride with Brandie, Terence, Ruben, Cong and whasisname last night. haha.
Reached home at 2 plus, 3 am.
And slept til 1230 this afternoon. I am still sleepy now.
Oh, and I saw Lynnette! yay.
thanks for the tissue. thanks for being there for me sis.
I've to go now.
tata.