lalalala
new pair of high-cut vans ridin shoes. necklace. hersheys kisses. seashells.
two more papers and one practical to the end of prelimary exams.
sounds nice but ain't nice cus o level is approachin.
I just read the email from Chloe, my cousin.
And I'm happy to know that she's well and havin a good time in China.
yes, I miss her a whole lot.
I'm bored and I'm sleepy.
I wish this week ends faster.
one week break's waitin for me!
tick tock tick tock...
I wanna club.
I needa club!
I wanna play.
lalala.
two more papers and one practical to the end of prelimary exams.
sounds nice but ain't nice cus o level is approachin.
I just read the email from Chloe, my cousin.
And I'm happy to know that she's well and havin a good time in China.
yes, I miss her a whole lot.
I'm bored and I'm sleepy.
I wish this week ends faster.
one week break's waitin for me!
tick tock tick tock...
I wanna club.
I needa club!
I wanna play.
lalala.