Last night's riding session was good.
I practiced track-standin. Charissa's so cute. Haa haa.
The sad part was, it was short.
I brought my cam, so there, I've picture to show off!
heh heh heh.
Startin off with me :)

Like who wears camo now man?
hahaha. Bloody kido.
muahahahaha!


monster's so cool right?! *gushes*



Azfar's centre of gravity.

Brandie fixin my front brakes(thankiew!)

My and my dearest...

Today.
I had a photoshoot session in school. A long long LOOOONG session!
I was bored. And tired (I slept at six, woke up at 9!).
snap snap snap until I nearly went blind. Haha.
Mr Kenny bought us lunch. Macdonald's, my favourite!
The delivery was in boxes. Yes, BOXES!
Haa, with a trolly (that pushin thing... for goods one. Donno what's that called. Neway...)

Then, I got so bored. My friends and I took more pics.
Yeah, we just can't get enough of ourselves *nods*

Glorie and me.
argh. so many pics to upload!!
I'm really too lazy.
We just took many pictures. LOL.
And about why the hell did I sleep so late last night was cus my mom had a really bad stomach ache and so I had to accompany her to Changi Hospital. Got home at 3 am. Then tried to sleep but fuck, the mosquitoes came after me. Mosquitoes shouldn't even exist!
Monster is fixin his bike now. yayay.
I'm going to ride tomorrow mornin, before revision.
I'm ridin alone. Haha.
Cus I need to train.
Yes.
I hope u like my new blog design.
Okie, bye now.
ps. edirc, remember the rose?
you drew it! haha.
Thankiew, once again!
I practiced track-standin. Charissa's so cute. Haa haa.
The sad part was, it was short.
I brought my cam, so there, I've picture to show off!
heh heh heh.
Startin off with me :)

Like who wears camo now man?
hahaha. Bloody kido.
muahahahaha!


monster's so cool right?! *gushes*



Azfar's centre of gravity.

Brandie fixin my front brakes(thankiew!)

My and my dearest...

Today.
I had a photoshoot session in school. A long long LOOOONG session!
I was bored. And tired (I slept at six, woke up at 9!).
snap snap snap until I nearly went blind. Haha.
Mr Kenny bought us lunch. Macdonald's, my favourite!
The delivery was in boxes. Yes, BOXES!
Haa, with a trolly (that pushin thing... for goods one. Donno what's that called. Neway...)

Then, I got so bored. My friends and I took more pics.
Yeah, we just can't get enough of ourselves *nods*

Glorie and me.
argh. so many pics to upload!!
I'm really too lazy.
We just took many pictures. LOL.
And about why the hell did I sleep so late last night was cus my mom had a really bad stomach ache and so I had to accompany her to Changi Hospital. Got home at 3 am. Then tried to sleep but fuck, the mosquitoes came after me. Mosquitoes shouldn't even exist!
Monster is fixin his bike now. yayay.
I'm going to ride tomorrow mornin, before revision.
I'm ridin alone. Haha.
Cus I need to train.
Yes.
I hope u like my new blog design.
Okie, bye now.
ps. edirc, remember the rose?
you drew it! haha.
Thankiew, once again!