fucked hair
tired.
of cus I'm tired.
we're all tired man.
we rode.
talked and laughed throughout the night.
its sick.
fagged and fagged.
laughed so much, too much at the slightest freakin joke until you puked? (darlin, you're mad!)
it was super duder boring at the chalet.
trust me. it was boring us to madness (that's why we laughed at jokes that weren't even funny).
my eyes are like shuttin.
and my hair's like fucked.
my friggin hair's fucked up for fuck's sake!
and I'm stinkin. I'm SMELL-LY.
I cannot dig this man.
my whole face's like itchin and my hair's fucked up.
lol. alright. I know you got my point about my hair's bein fucked.
for good gracious' sake, his daddy saw me in my stupid fucking fucked up hair.
I'm at my boy's hut.
and I wanna bathe.
but nope, I can't cus I have no clean undergarments to change into.
thankies to his brilliant idea.
"dunneed to bring lah..."
lol.
now, I wanna sleep.
I couldn't even go up a curb just now sickky.
*yawns*
seli taps out.
of cus I'm tired.
we're all tired man.
we rode.
talked and laughed throughout the night.
its sick.
fagged and fagged.
laughed so much, too much at the slightest freakin joke until you puked? (darlin, you're mad!)
it was super duder boring at the chalet.
trust me. it was boring us to madness (that's why we laughed at jokes that weren't even funny).
my eyes are like shuttin.
and my hair's like fucked.
my friggin hair's fucked up for fuck's sake!
and I'm stinkin. I'm SMELL-LY.
I cannot dig this man.
my whole face's like itchin and my hair's fucked up.
lol. alright. I know you got my point about my hair's bein fucked.
for good gracious' sake, his daddy saw me in my stupid fucking fucked up hair.
I'm at my boy's hut.
and I wanna bathe.
but nope, I can't cus I have no clean undergarments to change into.
thankies to his brilliant idea.
"dunneed to bring lah..."
lol.
now, I wanna sleep.
I couldn't even go up a curb just now sickky.
*yawns*
seli taps out.