10.24.2005

I kinda had a different answer from everyone else.
whahaha. so am I wrong or what?
ohwells. I just hope I did well.
I did my best. that's, that's just enough. I hope.

I went to watch Flight Plan with knighty knight and bros on friday night.
I'd say its a fantastic movie and hell, I love it.
played a bit of pool. then bummed around.
and for the first time in 2 weeks, I got to see Azfar with his new hair.
and his sunshined skin colour.
that was also the last time I saw him.
ah. not like I won't see him again.
just that, its like gonna take 5 more friggin days.

and went that day approaches. its kinda like going to be a chiongsua period for me.
exams. they suck. but still, I have to go through it. we all have to.
well, not all but almost.

and of cus, knighty's birthday is coming up.
then mine.
turning 18. both of us.
but for some reasons, I am not too excited.
maybe a lil' for the present.
I mean, who doesn't like presents?
me, I LURVE 'EM.
alright, yes. I cannot wait to club. legally that is.

now.
I'm all dressed up.
going to school to collect my prelims report from my mentor.
did I mention that she's scary.
tall. and has a pair of really huge eyes.
okay, not THAT huge.
just that everytime we have eye-contact, her eyes look extra-large to me.
and since my school is at city hall, I'll be hittin orchard (tentatively).

and now. I so feel like I'm typin a report.
so brief. my entry.

I shall end today's entry with a few photos.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
eye candies. mama-mia.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
caught off guard.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
this is damn old school please.
sec 3. i/c photos.

haha. so random right.