okay. I've been skippin lessons.
I should just quit. quit skippin lesson doink.
O Level is like 20 odd days away. scary shit.
and I am still relaxing.
my 18th birthday's like approachin, 5 days after my boy.
but I ain't lookin forward to it. so not lookin forward to any shit.
exams are like spoilin my mood. and I can't go celebrate together with my boy cus I'm too young.
ah. so crappy.
I received a bouquet of flowers from my gallant knight yesterday.
he kinda like arranged it himself. with the help of his mom.
such a flower boy. lol.
anyway, thankies darling.
yes, I was touched!
I'm so bored.
i wish.
that i'll have all the time in the world.
I should just quit. quit skippin lesson doink.
O Level is like 20 odd days away. scary shit.
and I am still relaxing.
my 18th birthday's like approachin, 5 days after my boy.
but I ain't lookin forward to it. so not lookin forward to any shit.
exams are like spoilin my mood. and I can't go celebrate together with my boy cus I'm too young.
ah. so crappy.
I received a bouquet of flowers from my gallant knight yesterday.
he kinda like arranged it himself. with the help of his mom.
such a flower boy. lol.
anyway, thankies darling.
yes, I was touched!
I'm so bored.
i wish.
that i'll have all the time in the world.