watched super size me with my sweetheart y'day evenin on dvd.
gross. macfries contains hell lota preservatives.
macUSA actually serves super size!
small, medium, large, extra-large, SUPER SIZE. some'in like that.
it pains my heart to see brandie gettin shit from what-I'd-not-call-friends.
really. those people live without conscience. those people who shudn't be given the title as 'people'.
for me, I'd call 'em hypocriticalworms.
I know we shouldn't judge people.
and I know I hate to be judged.
but those HWs just annoy me so much. and they make me wonder who fucked are they by childishness.
rude asses.
ok, its perfectly fine with bein child-like.
but hurtin people with child-like-cross-fucked-up-corrupt-adult-behaviour? loserish.
however, I'm somehow consoled that my friend still has his true friends.
oh well. do the HWs even qualify to be called "friends"?
fuck the "fake-friends" shit. they are not friends.
I'm like that.
I feel so indignant for my friend.
I know he can be irritating. but he certainly does not deserve any treatment of those sort.
we had dinner at the chalet last night.
went home and got a lecture from my mom.
she said to me this mornin, "you're gettin more and more disobedient".
lol.
"alright", I thought to myself..
school starts tomorrow. boring.
results will come to me. and I cannot run.
oh no.
so dreadful please.
I'm signin off now.
toys'r'us;
the greatest toy store.
good luck love!
gross. macfries contains hell lota preservatives.
macUSA actually serves super size!
small, medium, large, extra-large, SUPER SIZE. some'in like that.
it pains my heart to see brandie gettin shit from what-I'd-not-call-friends.
really. those people live without conscience. those people who shudn't be given the title as 'people'.
for me, I'd call 'em hypocriticalworms.
I know we shouldn't judge people.
and I know I hate to be judged.
but those HWs just annoy me so much. and they make me wonder who fucked are they by childishness.
rude asses.
ok, its perfectly fine with bein child-like.
but hurtin people with child-like-cross-fucked-up-corrupt-adult-behaviour? loserish.
however, I'm somehow consoled that my friend still has his true friends.
oh well. do the HWs even qualify to be called "friends"?
fuck the "fake-friends" shit. they are not friends.
I'm like that.
I feel so indignant for my friend.
I know he can be irritating. but he certainly does not deserve any treatment of those sort.
we had dinner at the chalet last night.
went home and got a lecture from my mom.
she said to me this mornin, "you're gettin more and more disobedient".
lol.
"alright", I thought to myself..
school starts tomorrow. boring.
results will come to me. and I cannot run.
oh no.
so dreadful please.
I'm signin off now.
toys'r'us;
the greatest toy store.
good luck love!