we went to watch 40 year old virgin yesterday. kinda hilarious.
had buffet at sakae sushi. and we all were stuffed.
until my stomach was on the verge of explodin.
I'm growin fat.
I hope we can give brand one more chance. a last chance.
we're all friends. we're fellow riders.
brand has his good points and we cannot deny that.
forgive him. and give him some time.
I'm willin to give him that opportunity to change. are you?
brandie, I hope you learnt.
don't let me down. don't let your bros down.
I believe in you. and I'm sure they do too.
leave those unhappiness behind.
come out of your own grave.
I'm gonna start muggin. for the stupid O Level.
then. I'ma play.
play til I get sick of playin.
I doubt I'd get sick though. lol.
F U N
wait for me.....
I'll come after my exams :)
had buffet at sakae sushi. and we all were stuffed.
until my stomach was on the verge of explodin.
I'm growin fat.
I hope we can give brand one more chance. a last chance.
we're all friends. we're fellow riders.
brand has his good points and we cannot deny that.
forgive him. and give him some time.
I'm willin to give him that opportunity to change. are you?
brandie, I hope you learnt.
don't let me down. don't let your bros down.
I believe in you. and I'm sure they do too.
leave those unhappiness behind.
come out of your own grave.
I'm gonna start muggin. for the stupid O Level.
then. I'ma play.
play til I get sick of playin.
I doubt I'd get sick though. lol.
F U N
wait for me.....
I'll come after my exams :)