10.31.2005

you know why life is sad? (your life in particularly)
cus you are pathetic.
no. I'm not judgin. I am just statin what I see.
you. try. try too hard.
I think I liberate you. Don't waste His time.
pathetic bug.
bear this in mind. you and your stupid friends can come and pollute my tagboard, I don't fuckin give a damn.
I don't need you to like me or whatever, really.
in case you haven't know me. well enough that is.
I am a straight talker. a bitchy one. yes.
hell, you are ugly. and pathetic.
did I mention ill-mannered?
and you seriously try to hard.
hell of a fucked up prick.

anyway.
I am going town with my knighty and bros. to sing.
wahaha.
celebrating me 18th birthday.
yay yay.
club legally. smoke legally. drink legally.
and I'll go to jail if I commit a crime.
eight-teen. muah!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I've gtg now!
ciao!