howdy.
been eleven days. how's it goin for everyone?
my exam's endin this coming tuesday.
how excitin is that? quite actually.
I don't really have alot to say about my exam weeks cus we all know it only about muggin and the usual borin stuff.
oh yes, zouk.
we went yesterday.
we referin to the bros, my knight, and peckyong.
saw DJ nique and 2 other chec-ians.
ground-breakin house music. awesome ambience. hot boyfriend.
what more could I ask for?
watched harry after all the partyin.
slept till 2 plus with my knight beside me. smiles.
and I think I dreamt about harry potter and other mgic shit throughout the night. erm, mornin. whatever.
I'd wanna patron momo one fine day. and velvet underground. liquid room. lol.
been eleven days. how's it goin for everyone?
my exam's endin this coming tuesday.
how excitin is that? quite actually.
I don't really have alot to say about my exam weeks cus we all know it only about muggin and the usual borin stuff.
oh yes, zouk.
we went yesterday.
we referin to the bros, my knight, and peckyong.
saw DJ nique and 2 other chec-ians.
ground-breakin house music. awesome ambience. hot boyfriend.
what more could I ask for?
watched harry after all the partyin.
slept till 2 plus with my knight beside me. smiles.
and I think I dreamt about harry potter and other mgic shit throughout the night. erm, mornin. whatever.
I'd wanna patron momo one fine day. and velvet underground. liquid room. lol.