it nearly drove me into insanity.
my heart was torn apart.
'though I knew that however my heart is broken, it'll still continue to beat and days will still continue.
I just refused to admit it.
I nearly died in the hands of my love.
for one love that I felt so strong in, it actually betrayed me.
I just wanted to stab myself in the heart. and die.
point at me and call me a loser. I don't care.
I feel that I don't need to explain to anyone about why I decided to let it go.
and move on with him.
cus it my life, my love.
yes, givin up was my option but its not anymore.
cus I know. I know myself that I will not be satisfied.
I do not live for him but for myself.
so it gives me reasons to forgive him.
I believed in him. I always did.
and I still do. more.
I will not surrender. never.
to my sisters.
thank you all.
for always standin with me.
though I always say I'll protect you guys.
but it always ends up with me seekin refuge from you.
I'm sorry. for being stubborn.
and to burden.
yes. I sucha burden.
a worst one, compared to you.
wk.
you'll always be my bro.
I'm sorry for what I said about you.
rhyo's back form aussie.
got my macadamia nut in dark chocolate. my favourite :)
chloe's still in china. how much I miss my darlin cousin.
my week's been pretty okay.
exam's ended.
yes, ended!
but somehow, I don't still as excited as I thought I'd be. lol.
I can't wait to start work.
wahaha.
and I miss my clique so much.
eh. when are we ALL goin to club together sia?!
lol.
fate does not exist.
even if it does, we control it.
my heart was torn apart.
'though I knew that however my heart is broken, it'll still continue to beat and days will still continue.
I just refused to admit it.
I nearly died in the hands of my love.
for one love that I felt so strong in, it actually betrayed me.
I just wanted to stab myself in the heart. and die.
point at me and call me a loser. I don't care.
I feel that I don't need to explain to anyone about why I decided to let it go.
and move on with him.
cus it my life, my love.
yes, givin up was my option but its not anymore.
cus I know. I know myself that I will not be satisfied.
I do not live for him but for myself.
so it gives me reasons to forgive him.
I believed in him. I always did.
and I still do. more.
I will not surrender. never.
to my sisters.
thank you all.
for always standin with me.
though I always say I'll protect you guys.
but it always ends up with me seekin refuge from you.
I'm sorry. for being stubborn.
and to burden.
yes. I sucha burden.
a worst one, compared to you.
wk.
you'll always be my bro.
I'm sorry for what I said about you.
rhyo's back form aussie.
got my macadamia nut in dark chocolate. my favourite :)
chloe's still in china. how much I miss my darlin cousin.
my week's been pretty okay.
exam's ended.
yes, ended!
but somehow, I don't still as excited as I thought I'd be. lol.
I can't wait to start work.
wahaha.
and I miss my clique so much.
eh. when are we ALL goin to club together sia?!
lol.
fate does not exist.
even if it does, we control it.