okay. today's the second day of my exam.
sat for the 3rd paper. chemistry.
don't ask me how was it. cus I donno.
my maid has gone back home.
and everyone's always out. leaving me alone at home.
I don't like being alone in the house it feels so lonely and kinda makes me sad too.
all I can do at home nowadays is just watch tv and study. and sleep.
I don't even have enough food to eat.
no one to cook for me. no one to wash the dishes. no one to clear pabbles poopoo.
my mom has been flarin up at me. for I donno what reason.
but I'm copin well. gettin used to it. and yea, I cannot really be bothered.
no. not that I don't love her. but I am just tired now.
jacintha has been studyin with me. my sweet cousin. wahaha! (she's right beside me now and she says that I am pervertic cus she thinks I like her. like so "what the..." please.
right right. we're so in love please. lol.
I saw this guy from dunman sec who so looks like martin please.
so day-mare. the same kinda lips and nose! and hair type. yes, TYPE.
ah. I am lookin forward to the end of examinations.
so in need of a good long sleep. I have been sleepin for only 7 hours this few days.
so tired.
I wanna sleep for 18 hours.
and I wanna club.
and go shoppin. work of cus.
and go to church.
oh yes! I nearly forgot to tell you!
knighty. he bought me the nano.
the one which teased me on the shelve in apple centre.
yay yay. he is so gallant right.
my gallant knight.
those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength.
they will soar on wing like eagle, they will run and not go weary, they will walk and will not faint.
isiah 40:31
sat for the 3rd paper. chemistry.
don't ask me how was it. cus I donno.
my maid has gone back home.
and everyone's always out. leaving me alone at home.
I don't like being alone in the house it feels so lonely and kinda makes me sad too.
all I can do at home nowadays is just watch tv and study. and sleep.
I don't even have enough food to eat.
no one to cook for me. no one to wash the dishes. no one to clear pabbles poopoo.
my mom has been flarin up at me. for I donno what reason.
but I'm copin well. gettin used to it. and yea, I cannot really be bothered.
no. not that I don't love her. but I am just tired now.
jacintha has been studyin with me. my sweet cousin. wahaha! (she's right beside me now and she says that I am pervertic cus she thinks I like her. like so "what the..." please.
right right. we're so in love please. lol.
I saw this guy from dunman sec who so looks like martin please.
so day-mare. the same kinda lips and nose! and hair type. yes, TYPE.
ah. I am lookin forward to the end of examinations.
so in need of a good long sleep. I have been sleepin for only 7 hours this few days.
so tired.
I wanna sleep for 18 hours.
and I wanna club.
and go shoppin. work of cus.
and go to church.
oh yes! I nearly forgot to tell you!
knighty. he bought me the nano.
the one which teased me on the shelve in apple centre.
yay yay. he is so gallant right.
my gallant knight.
those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength.
they will soar on wing like eagle, they will run and not go weary, they will walk and will not faint.
isiah 40:31