12.06.2005

been a while, hows it goin for everyone?
:)
its been good for me.
job trainin. pretty fun.
received a very late birthday present from thr bros.
its so pretty you guys. thankies.
went to club at fluid bar with knighty(yes! just me and him! lol).
we just drank, danced and fagged with ourselves *laughs*.
Aeon Flux is a pretty good movie, I feel.
though some of my friends think its not worth $9.50.
I realised I haven't told you all about my new pair of specs!
haa! mom bought it for me. guess specs!
oh yeah, lyon bought a pair of gucci's!
I miss chloe.
and I miss her so much.
I wonder if she's got any presents for me! lol.
and mom's goin indo this coming friday.
jacintha's still in thailand.
rhyo's goin indo too!
everyone's away man!
even knighty, he is away too. in dreamland.

alright. I wanna go now.
so yes. till then,
adios.