indulge.
hello!
how is it going for everyone?
these few days had been kind to me:)
knighty stayed over at my house durin the weekend.
we went to eat at fish and co. and spent 70 plus bucks.
oysters. fish and chips. grilled fish. calamaries. soup. orange juice.
I nearly died eatin.
then midnight movie-saw 2. I think its quite good.
still gross. lol.
and yesterday, the bros and knighty and I went to eat seafood buffet at m.south.
and again, I though I'd die eatin. lol.
I slept and watch tv for the whole of today. from 3am last night til 6pm this evenin.
woohooo!
yeah, I did't wake up a few times to watch my favourite shows.
indulging like one friggin kind sia. lol
BUT.
startin work tomorrow. so yea, now you know why I sleep so much huh.
feelin: excited. and abit of anxiety.
I so wanna work the same day and time with burden......
B U r d e N
how is it going for everyone?
these few days had been kind to me:)
knighty stayed over at my house durin the weekend.
we went to eat at fish and co. and spent 70 plus bucks.
oysters. fish and chips. grilled fish. calamaries. soup. orange juice.
I nearly died eatin.
then midnight movie-saw 2. I think its quite good.
still gross. lol.
and yesterday, the bros and knighty and I went to eat seafood buffet at m.south.
and again, I though I'd die eatin. lol.
I slept and watch tv for the whole of today. from 3am last night til 6pm this evenin.
woohooo!
yeah, I did't wake up a few times to watch my favourite shows.
indulging like one friggin kind sia. lol
BUT.
startin work tomorrow. so yea, now you know why I sleep so much huh.
feelin: excited. and abit of anxiety.
I so wanna work the same day and time with burden......
B U r d e N