listenin to rnb on my ipod-with my new pair of earphones.
darlin knighty bought it for me. early xmas present:)
wahahaha. he's spoiling me.
if you didn't know, he bought the ipod for me too.
caleb and knighty are studyin for tmr's paper beside me.
while I'm slackin like crazy. lol.
I cut my thumb during work yday and it hurt so much, I nearly cried.
and it bled so much, I thought I'd die. lol.
I had to change 4 plasters cus the blood kept flowin and finally out of the plaster.
damn gross alright.
watched the promise already. think its pretty cheesy.
but quite nice, at some parts.
xmas is arrivin in a few more day. yay!
I'm workin on xmas though.
drop by for a peppermint mocha or toffee nut latte kay? :P
haha.
so now you know where I'm workin... right?
oh, knighty fell asleep.

caleb's friggin stressed while knighty, you're sleepin like one kind.
hahaha.
that's about all for today folks.
love ya'll!
darlin knighty bought it for me. early xmas present:)
wahahaha. he's spoiling me.
if you didn't know, he bought the ipod for me too.
caleb and knighty are studyin for tmr's paper beside me.
while I'm slackin like crazy. lol.
I cut my thumb during work yday and it hurt so much, I nearly cried.
and it bled so much, I thought I'd die. lol.
I had to change 4 plasters cus the blood kept flowin and finally out of the plaster.
damn gross alright.
watched the promise already. think its pretty cheesy.
but quite nice, at some parts.
xmas is arrivin in a few more day. yay!
I'm workin on xmas though.
drop by for a peppermint mocha or toffee nut latte kay? :P
haha.
so now you know where I'm workin... right?
oh, knighty fell asleep.

caleb's friggin stressed while knighty, you're sleepin like one kind.
hahaha.
that's about all for today folks.
love ya'll!