work's fun. but kinda tiring.
the thing is, I actually do not dread going to work.
whereas, I look forward to it!
fun people. fun managers.
the smoke breaks. meal breaks. and after-closin supper and talking session.
watched king kong on wednesday with knighty.
awesome story. georgous lead actress.
went to johor yesterday with knighty and bros and spent like crazy.
mango jeans. levi's shoes. dvd. fags.
and. and. and games!
tony hawk america waste land and need for speed most wanted.
I'm excited. totally.
yes, knighty's so jealous. lol.
mom bought me a guess sling-bag for xmas.
and bought sean a pair of vans shoes.
I wanna have those shoes too! so nice please.
I love shoes. yes, and bags too, of cus.
and jeans. and skirts. and caps. and so many other things.
ahem.
as for today.
I'm going to read my book at starbucks.
and at the same time. accompany knighty cus he's studyin for his term test.
before I sign out.
I've some'in else to say.
I've to enlighten this one person, who I feel, is quite stupid.
hey tash, hello! *waves*
this' specially for you.
yes. feel honoured (:
I know you hate me. but there's nothin I can do or I'd wanna do.
you wanna meet to trash things out?
but I somehow feel that meetin up with you is just a waste of my precious time. I'd rather walk my dog.
you come in here, leave a message and think people you slammed will feel affected.
the fact is, no one's affected. I'm not affected. my life still goes on happily. knighty's still happily makin fun of how naive you are.
you hope you'll gain some'in in return everytime you come in here. but do you know what exactly is it that you want?
attention? victory? sympathy? love?
get real tash.
yes, you got our attention. now we all know tash exists. and she's an angry girl.
and we sympathise that you had to come in here for the attention that you were deprived of since for ever.
you insult my parents. and knighty's mom.
yes. my parents are divorced.
so what? it doesn't make me less happier.
at least I know I'm happier that you.
it didn't cause me to be rude.
it never made me felt bad or create an inferiority complex in me.
oh yes. and you even said that my boyfriend is unfaithful.
d'you really think you're good enough to judge?
my relationship with him is just between me and him. we don't have to try and convince you how deeply we are in love with each other.
I do not need to explain to you about anything. neither do I need your judgement or sweet advice.
I know, I know. up to this point of time (if you're still readin Trashy, oops, I mean tashy), you're feelin pissed. yes, my purpose is known. so just piss off. like you know, get lost.
knowin vulgarities well doesn't mean you've a good command of english. it takes more than that, really:)
okay. lets get to the point now.
hmm. you said I provoked you last year.
and asked me to do a flash-back yes?
lol. I really can't remember and I couldn't be bothered to.
all I can say is, too bad you got provoked. too bad you hate me.
yes too bad.
its the hatred within your own body that you cannot deal with.
its your pride that had cause you to look so pathetic.
come on. leavin a threat note sayin that you'll be at my void-deck did nothin to my guts.
you came, you made a stand. we all understood.
enough.
sucha long one for you dearie.
should stop lah huh.
I'm sorry I gave you a hard time readin cus you might have to go look up the dictionary for the meanin of some words like Naive, Stupid. and Pathetic.
atually naive means not havin much experience in life so you trust people too much and believe good things will always happen. and stupid means showin a lack of good sense of judgement. and pathetic means useless and unsuccessful.
lol.
seli bows. out.
hugs. *burst a balloon at trashy's oops I mean tashy's face and BOO*
wooopsie!
friends.
please leave slammers alone from now on. in other words, don't reply.
they've had more than enough attention and we've had our share of fun.
so much of fun, we're bored of it.
we cannot control their unwelcomed presence.
so we can just sit in front of our screens and watch them hop around happily:)
come on come on. hop and hop.
the thing is, I actually do not dread going to work.
whereas, I look forward to it!
fun people. fun managers.
the smoke breaks. meal breaks. and after-closin supper and talking session.
watched king kong on wednesday with knighty.
awesome story. georgous lead actress.
went to johor yesterday with knighty and bros and spent like crazy.
mango jeans. levi's shoes. dvd. fags.
and. and. and games!
tony hawk america waste land and need for speed most wanted.
I'm excited. totally.
yes, knighty's so jealous. lol.
mom bought me a guess sling-bag for xmas.
and bought sean a pair of vans shoes.
I wanna have those shoes too! so nice please.
I love shoes. yes, and bags too, of cus.
and jeans. and skirts. and caps. and so many other things.
ahem.
as for today.
I'm going to read my book at starbucks.
and at the same time. accompany knighty cus he's studyin for his term test.
before I sign out.
I've some'in else to say.
I've to enlighten this one person, who I feel, is quite stupid.
hey tash, hello! *waves*
this' specially for you.
yes. feel honoured (:
I know you hate me. but there's nothin I can do or I'd wanna do.
you wanna meet to trash things out?
but I somehow feel that meetin up with you is just a waste of my precious time. I'd rather walk my dog.
you come in here, leave a message and think people you slammed will feel affected.
the fact is, no one's affected. I'm not affected. my life still goes on happily. knighty's still happily makin fun of how naive you are.
you hope you'll gain some'in in return everytime you come in here. but do you know what exactly is it that you want?
attention? victory? sympathy? love?
get real tash.
yes, you got our attention. now we all know tash exists. and she's an angry girl.
and we sympathise that you had to come in here for the attention that you were deprived of since for ever.
you insult my parents. and knighty's mom.
yes. my parents are divorced.
so what? it doesn't make me less happier.
at least I know I'm happier that you.
it didn't cause me to be rude.
it never made me felt bad or create an inferiority complex in me.
oh yes. and you even said that my boyfriend is unfaithful.
d'you really think you're good enough to judge?
my relationship with him is just between me and him. we don't have to try and convince you how deeply we are in love with each other.
I do not need to explain to you about anything. neither do I need your judgement or sweet advice.
I know, I know. up to this point of time (if you're still readin Trashy, oops, I mean tashy), you're feelin pissed. yes, my purpose is known. so just piss off. like you know, get lost.
knowin vulgarities well doesn't mean you've a good command of english. it takes more than that, really:)
okay. lets get to the point now.
hmm. you said I provoked you last year.
and asked me to do a flash-back yes?
lol. I really can't remember and I couldn't be bothered to.
all I can say is, too bad you got provoked. too bad you hate me.
yes too bad.
its the hatred within your own body that you cannot deal with.
its your pride that had cause you to look so pathetic.
come on. leavin a threat note sayin that you'll be at my void-deck did nothin to my guts.
you came, you made a stand. we all understood.
enough.
sucha long one for you dearie.
should stop lah huh.
I'm sorry I gave you a hard time readin cus you might have to go look up the dictionary for the meanin of some words like Naive, Stupid. and Pathetic.
atually naive means not havin much experience in life so you trust people too much and believe good things will always happen. and stupid means showin a lack of good sense of judgement. and pathetic means useless and unsuccessful.
lol.
seli bows. out.
hugs. *burst a balloon at trashy's oops I mean tashy's face and BOO*
wooopsie!
friends.
please leave slammers alone from now on. in other words, don't reply.
they've had more than enough attention and we've had our share of fun.
so much of fun, we're bored of it.
we cannot control their unwelcomed presence.
so we can just sit in front of our screens and watch them hop around happily:)
come on come on. hop and hop.