1.22.2006


is a damn good show.
it made me laugh. then it made me cry. and then, laugh again.
the trip yesterday was therapeutic. lol.
got myself two ass-kickin tee-shirts.
james, the boss of the boutique and shops was so kind to sell us his crew tees! and at low price:)
actually, I'm quite done with my cny shoppin already but I still wanna buy more.
linda was screamin at me the other day becus of the number of shoes I have. lol.
quote: food makes you fat. shoes always fits.
so like, when I'm down... I buy stuff. not food. hahaha! crap sia.
I'm workin later. at five that is.
just came back from store meeting. they bluffed us...
"startin at nine..." then in the end? 10 plus *claps*
knighty's asleep again.
he spent last night at my house. and caught a cold cus my air-con's too cold.
poor thang.
gotta wake him up now. cus winky's meetin us in thirteen minutes from now at starbucks and we're still at home.

tata.