1.20.2006

memoirs of a geisha is truly an awesome awesome show.
6 upon 5 cheesy hotdoggies!
I've got my new year clothes. and shoes :)
hell yeah, spent a lot.
retail therapy still remains the best.
went swimmin with knighty this mornin.
knighty was hopin that the sun'd be more glarin cus he wanna tan.
and I was prayin that it won't be as glarin as he hoped for cus I don't wanna get burnt.
so uncle sunny decided to be fair and switch from damn hot to not so hot, alternately. lol.
oh. I neeaarly forgot!
knighty and I went to ONE at one fulleton last sat.
good music. good ambience. hot girls.
people ask me how do I enjoy when its only with my boyfriend.
I kinda enjoy it though. and knighty does too. lol.
we drink and fag and talk and dance together. then we go home together.
we'll be goin to watch a mid-night movie later :)
yayay.
and we'll be goin johor tomorrow.
yayay.

till then,
muacks.