yay. the cowardy sun's out.
and it deffinately brightntened my day.
I slept thru the mornin.
and went to meet my dad at his workplace.
caught up with what and how is he doing.
and I'm glad that he's doin well and is happy.
my stepmom bought me a sony digital camera. how sweet of her right.
Met knighty in school for lunch in the it canteen.
and the best food offered was. ice-cream.
seriously, is the nasi padang suitable for consumption? lol.
I'm going to watch memoirs of a geisha with knighty later.
thumbs up for derailed. tap of twist and slight suspense.
guess I'll be going to shop for chinese new year tomorrow.
town with knighty, I reckon.
If I can, a haircut and new hair colour.
but then again, I haven't got my pay cheque.
splurge.
and it deffinately brightntened my day.
I slept thru the mornin.
and went to meet my dad at his workplace.
caught up with what and how is he doing.
and I'm glad that he's doin well and is happy.
my stepmom bought me a sony digital camera. how sweet of her right.
Met knighty in school for lunch in the it canteen.
and the best food offered was. ice-cream.
seriously, is the nasi padang suitable for consumption? lol.
I'm going to watch memoirs of a geisha with knighty later.
thumbs up for derailed. tap of twist and slight suspense.
guess I'll be going to shop for chinese new year tomorrow.
town with knighty, I reckon.
If I can, a haircut and new hair colour.
but then again, I haven't got my pay cheque.
splurge.