ah. it has been many days.
I'm growing fat. poisoned by the cookies we get durin lunar new year.
knighty came along with me to my aunt's house on the second day of the lunar new year.
he was so shy! lol. cus so most of my relatives were there. and he was stunned when he heard how much my cousins and their bros betted in black jack.
anyway, I won quite a during the 3 days of the new year.
knighty and I and the rest of the blood bros went visitin to each other's house. fun too.
yeah, it was all fun. 'cept for the growin fat part.
and I went mos with my cousin on the 1st lunar night...
danced. fagged. drank.
and this sick, ugly and nerd lookin guy tried to grind me.
total turn off please.
I've been on a shoppin spree since the forth day.
went to tm and spent friggin 200 bucks on just 3 clothes.
one for knighty, from timberland.
and 2 for myself. jeans from mango and whatsthatshopcalled.
and last evening, knighty bought me a pair of girl boxers :)
cus we went to town. and we watch fun with dick and jane.
I wouldn't say its a good show. the only highlight was jim carey.. and he isn't really a highlight in my opinion. at least in that show.
knighty and I went to visit my dad today. at his workplace.
and at the same time, painian and take angpaos.
and we left after a very full lunch.
went to white sands. and knighty bought a set of fomal clothings.
if u happen to see him in a blue shirt and silver tie, ah ha! I chose those *grins*
I'm very tired.
cus I'm bloggin for myself and knighty.
like literally switchin windows, from his to mine...
thinkin about the next sentence.
knighty's workin out.
ha ha ha.
the weight is so heavy. I think I'd die if I carried them up.






okie, gotta run.
see ya!
gong xi fat cai:)
I'm growing fat. poisoned by the cookies we get durin lunar new year.
knighty came along with me to my aunt's house on the second day of the lunar new year.
he was so shy! lol. cus so most of my relatives were there. and he was stunned when he heard how much my cousins and their bros betted in black jack.
anyway, I won quite a during the 3 days of the new year.
knighty and I and the rest of the blood bros went visitin to each other's house. fun too.
yeah, it was all fun. 'cept for the growin fat part.
and I went mos with my cousin on the 1st lunar night...
danced. fagged. drank.
and this sick, ugly and nerd lookin guy tried to grind me.
total turn off please.
I've been on a shoppin spree since the forth day.
went to tm and spent friggin 200 bucks on just 3 clothes.
one for knighty, from timberland.
and 2 for myself. jeans from mango and whatsthatshopcalled.
and last evening, knighty bought me a pair of girl boxers :)
cus we went to town. and we watch fun with dick and jane.
I wouldn't say its a good show. the only highlight was jim carey.. and he isn't really a highlight in my opinion. at least in that show.
knighty and I went to visit my dad today. at his workplace.
and at the same time, painian and take angpaos.
and we left after a very full lunch.
went to white sands. and knighty bought a set of fomal clothings.
if u happen to see him in a blue shirt and silver tie, ah ha! I chose those *grins*
I'm very tired.
cus I'm bloggin for myself and knighty.
like literally switchin windows, from his to mine...
thinkin about the next sentence.
knighty's workin out.
ha ha ha.
the weight is so heavy. I think I'd die if I carried them up.






okie, gotta run.
see ya!
gong xi fat cai:)