happy valentine's day loves
knighty made me a heart-shaped "mud pie" with mixed fruits and sultanas.
he knows that eventhough I like raisins, I don't like it in chocolates.
but it put it in there anyway, cus he likes it. yes! cus he likes it.
anyway, for some reasons, the "mud pie" tastes ooh-la-la:)
he's sucha a sweet boy.. I'm like gushin already. lol.
what's more. he made a bouquet of roses for me.
like really arrange the flowers and the lil' lil' accompanies and leaves and wrap it and tie it with ribbons. I've got pictures!

and the choc mud pie thingy:P
(check the S out... S-elina. I think it means, "Selina, always in my heart" lol.)

hey hey. don't go wow-ing about him now.
I'm sweet too kaaaay. I got him a pair of levi's jeans.
and cooked him fish and scallop porridge.
now. told ya, I'm candy too.
we went to eat at din tai fung just now.
the xiao-long-pau-place.
knighty's treat :)
and now, we're back home(his house).
he's in the livin room, on the computer. while I'm in the room, on his laptop.
and we're chattin on msn. lol.
and at the eatin place


and us.

hugs and many muacks,
selina.
(still as selicious as ever) ;)
knighty made me a heart-shaped "mud pie" with mixed fruits and sultanas.
he knows that eventhough I like raisins, I don't like it in chocolates.
but it put it in there anyway, cus he likes it. yes! cus he likes it.
anyway, for some reasons, the "mud pie" tastes ooh-la-la:)
he's sucha a sweet boy.. I'm like gushin already. lol.
what's more. he made a bouquet of roses for me.
like really arrange the flowers and the lil' lil' accompanies and leaves and wrap it and tie it with ribbons. I've got pictures!

and the choc mud pie thingy:P
(check the S out... S-elina. I think it means, "Selina, always in my heart" lol.)

hey hey. don't go wow-ing about him now.
I'm sweet too kaaaay. I got him a pair of levi's jeans.
and cooked him fish and scallop porridge.
now. told ya, I'm candy too.
we went to eat at din tai fung just now.
the xiao-long-pau-place.
knighty's treat :)
and now, we're back home(his house).
he's in the livin room, on the computer. while I'm in the room, on his laptop.
and we're chattin on msn. lol.
and at the eatin place


and us.

hugs and many muacks,
selina.
(still as selicious as ever) ;)