I am not complainin.
I just wonder why.
why some people just don't seem to be able to understand.
alright, you think you're damn pretty.
you think you're the freakin leader.
you think you're boss.
haha haha haha. so not, please.
I feel like a anger-manager today.
something like a guru.
I could have went like "what- ev-ver" and cursed the fuckin hell out everything.
indeed, I could have voiced out what I was sayin to myself.
but I did not.
"orh. okay..." was what I said. how purified, I'm thinkin. haha.
sometimes, I think I'm sucha bitch.
other times, I feel so angelic.
I say bad things about people. and laugh about it.
there are times when I. do. good. things. like smilin.
worked today.
from eleven to six.
yes, tired. yes, hungry. YES, bitch.
I haven't been workin for a loooooong time until today. cus imran had somethin cropped up.
fortunately, I still remember how to make the drinks.
I've a series of pragrammes coming up from monday onwards. which like like tomorrow.
dinner with chloe. sentosa with linda. mos with the girlies.
I' have been very busy doing nothin, nothin especially.
bumming around the house with food in my mouth. no wonder I'm growin fat =X
okie.
you've been nice.
thanks for readin.
at last, this' goin to my darlin clique.
we gotta hang out soon. real real soon please.
martin's goin to die cus he's missin us too much.
ravin's hair is turnin grey.
so please people. meet up kay?
maybe a visit back ta chec?
hehe.
bye now loves :)
hahaha!
I just wonder why.
why some people just don't seem to be able to understand.
alright, you think you're damn pretty.
you think you're the freakin leader.
you think you're boss.
haha haha haha. so not, please.
I feel like a anger-manager today.
something like a guru.
I could have went like "what- ev-ver" and cursed the fuckin hell out everything.
indeed, I could have voiced out what I was sayin to myself.
but I did not.
"orh. okay..." was what I said. how purified, I'm thinkin. haha.
sometimes, I think I'm sucha bitch.
other times, I feel so angelic.
I say bad things about people. and laugh about it.
there are times when I. do. good. things. like smilin.
worked today.
from eleven to six.
yes, tired. yes, hungry. YES, bitch.
I haven't been workin for a loooooong time until today. cus imran had somethin cropped up.
fortunately, I still remember how to make the drinks.
I've a series of pragrammes coming up from monday onwards. which like like tomorrow.
dinner with chloe. sentosa with linda. mos with the girlies.
I' have been very busy doing nothin, nothin especially.
bumming around the house with food in my mouth. no wonder I'm growin fat =X
okie.
you've been nice.
thanks for readin.
at last, this' goin to my darlin clique.
we gotta hang out soon. real real soon please.
martin's goin to die cus he's missin us too much.
ravin's hair is turnin grey.
so please people. meet up kay?
maybe a visit back ta chec?
hehe.
bye now loves :)
hahaha!