2.24.2006

I think wilson and knighty kinda look alike. lol.
only differnce is that wil looks more mature. cus he's 23.
finally they got to meet each other yesterday. it so funny.
anyway, lunch was at sakae sushi yesterday. with jocelyn, chloe and wilson.
I ate so much. like a mad swine.

went sentosa last tuesday.
chilled. had fun. tanned.

Image hosting by Photobucket

took neo prints with linda.
and yesterday, with knighty. lol.
strikin funny poses and all.
I will try to upload 'em real soon kay?
kinda lazy. heehee.

final destination is one hell of a disgusting show.
all the head-squashin and brain-burstin and body-smashin. bloody. gross. yeekee.

today's swim was. bad.
lol. one lap.
tell me, how retarded was that.
wahahaha.

ah, some pictures taken during the week.

when I was damn bored at home.. with pabble.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket
she's giving the oh-no-not-again-look. haha.
cus you see, she's gets vitimized everytime I get bored at home.

in the tp library. with powieeeee darling.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

its rather random.

olie.
bb.

what's olie anyway. lol