whee!
I passed *grins*
was tryin to get over myself cus I thought it was a dream.
I friggin dreamt about passin almost everynight!
and then I had to catch up with my emotions. lol.
thank God. thank mom. thank knighty. thank darlings amanda and mabel. thank bros. thank lovey lynnette and linda. wahaha. and THANK ME-SELF *screams*
I've been spendin like crazy these days.
bought so many clothes. it makes me so happy. and proud. lol.
so far, my favourite is the mango top:)
and I've got a hair cut.
no doubt that I think its cute. lol.
I want it to be shorter though.
winky turned nineteen three days ago.
happy birthday bro!
like I always tell you, I really hope that you'll be happy.
yeah, I just want you to feel happy. I'll always be your cute lil' sis :)
some pictures I took myself, randomly:)
at tampines mall mac.

at lido's mac.

alrighty,
I've updated.
shown off.
now,
I'm signin off.
so yeap, tatas dearies.
muacks!
I passed *grins*
was tryin to get over myself cus I thought it was a dream.
I friggin dreamt about passin almost everynight!
and then I had to catch up with my emotions. lol.
thank God. thank mom. thank knighty. thank darlings amanda and mabel. thank bros. thank lovey lynnette and linda. wahaha. and THANK ME-SELF *screams*
I've been spendin like crazy these days.
bought so many clothes. it makes me so happy. and proud. lol.
so far, my favourite is the mango top:)
and I've got a hair cut.
no doubt that I think its cute. lol.
I want it to be shorter though.
winky turned nineteen three days ago.
happy birthday bro!
like I always tell you, I really hope that you'll be happy.
yeah, I just want you to feel happy. I'll always be your cute lil' sis :)
some pictures I took myself, randomly:)
at tampines mall mac.

at lido's mac.

alrighty,
I've updated.
shown off.
now,
I'm signin off.
so yeap, tatas dearies.
muacks!