2.26.2006

yay! picnic with besties and powiee darling tomorrow!
totally can't wait please.
lets fly kite. roller blade. ride. lie down and stare into the evening sky.
today is sucha warm day.
come to think of it, it has been rather warm this few days huh?
knighty and I and bros went marina south for steamboat buffet for dinner yesterday (pictures included).
we ate and ate. fagged and fagged. I nearly died, bloated.
then we headed into the arcade for a game of cs.
lol. I've been playin quite alot of cs this few days. and I'm lovin' it.
oh yes. before I forget.
starbucks is gonna stop makin rhumba frappuccino real soon.
yes. no more rhumba frappuccino very VE-RY soon.
so if you love it, drink it while you can.
you don't wanna regret when it gone. lol.
I know knighty is grieving already.


Image hosting by Photobucket

prawn indulgence
Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

brand0n phua:)
Image hosting by Photobucket

here. I've said what I've to say.
selina bows out

Image hosting by Photobucket