I want a psp.
buy it for me. now.
*whines* nownownownownownownow. NOW.
knighty's sucha no-ass-liar-pig-ears-bug.
went sentosa with the bros and knighty on sunday.
sand war with winky. tanned. had fun.
though I was damn tired. cus I friggin had only half and hour of sleep the previous knight, er, morning.
after the whole day of fun on the sand under the sun, we went on to play cs.
hell, I'm so addicted to that game now. lol.
been playin it so much please. its kinda like the old times when I'd play and play.
we headed to azfar's house to watch dvd. only to realise that he doesn't have that show.
to think that he extorted snacks from us and threatened to not let us watch the show... lol.
winky was cursin and swearin at azfar like a swear-god. cus he extorted a piece of died cuttle-fish from him.
yes, a tiny piece counts in the case when its winky's. lol.
yay. chalet later. with starbucks partners!
food. food. and more food. yay!
on the way

the guys playin blackjack. bettin on push-ups.
knighty ended up doing close to 200 of it.

hey. look at his chest. lol.
don't look at mine lah...

today. on the bus.





knighty is once again, SLEEPING. argh.
I'm once again, bored.
play with me. wahaha. sound so sick please... "play with me" . HAHAHA. I did not mean it in that sick way hor.
darling! wake UP! talk to me! I want to eat now. I want ice-cream.......
NOW.
buy it for me. now.
*whines* nownownownownownownow. NOW.
knighty's sucha no-ass-liar-pig-ears-bug.
went sentosa with the bros and knighty on sunday.
sand war with winky. tanned. had fun.
though I was damn tired. cus I friggin had only half and hour of sleep the previous knight, er, morning.
after the whole day of fun on the sand under the sun, we went on to play cs.
hell, I'm so addicted to that game now. lol.
been playin it so much please. its kinda like the old times when I'd play and play.
we headed to azfar's house to watch dvd. only to realise that he doesn't have that show.
to think that he extorted snacks from us and threatened to not let us watch the show... lol.
winky was cursin and swearin at azfar like a swear-god. cus he extorted a piece of died cuttle-fish from him.
yes, a tiny piece counts in the case when its winky's. lol.
yay. chalet later. with starbucks partners!
food. food. and more food. yay!
on the way

the guys playin blackjack. bettin on push-ups.
knighty ended up doing close to 200 of it.

hey. look at his chest. lol.
don't look at mine lah...

today. on the bus.





knighty is once again, SLEEPING. argh.
I'm once again, bored.
play with me. wahaha. sound so sick please... "play with me" . HAHAHA. I did not mean it in that sick way hor.
darling! wake UP! talk to me! I want to eat now. I want ice-cream.......
NOW.