mom's crazy.
her mind's screwed.
fuck.
like I've no mind of my own, I am commanded when to breathe and when to stop.
and most of the time, I am not allowed to breathe.
my chest feels so tight.
like something's inside and its trying to spread its wings and break free.
I wanna scream at her. scream at her ten thousand times louder.
I wanna stay in my room and never come out.
I don't want to cry, not anymore.
mom, you do not make me sad.
you make me angry.
shhh if you love me.
her mind's screwed.
fuck.
like I've no mind of my own, I am commanded when to breathe and when to stop.
and most of the time, I am not allowed to breathe.
my chest feels so tight.
like something's inside and its trying to spread its wings and break free.
I wanna scream at her. scream at her ten thousand times louder.
I wanna stay in my room and never come out.
I don't want to cry, not anymore.
mom, you do not make me sad.
you make me angry.
shhh if you love me.