3.11.2006

who the hell made exaust pipe at the right side of a motor cycle?!
why can it be at the left side?
I was nearly burnt to death during the chalet. by the exaust pipe on the right side while coming down from the bike.

I'm workin for citibank as a telly-surveyor.
I call so many people. talk to so many people. and do survey with them.
the same survey. I nearly went crazy please.
non-stop of dailin of numbers for 8 hours.

caleb, knighty and I went to eat dinner at carl's jr yesterday.
the burger was enormous.
the servings were enormous. its crazy.
my jaws felt tired towards the end, when I was hopelessly trying finish up.

fyi.
someone's using bengsterism as a threat. tryin hard(not hard enough) to intimidate me.
lol. please, we're like way pass that era yeah.
when was the last time we talk about this kinda topic?
500 hundred years ago?
its irriates me so much, I have the urge to report to the police already.
lol. he claims I owe him money.
only he, himself knows very clearly whether I did owe him lah huh.
how pathetic, that guy. has to resort to this kinda desperate ways...

anyway, the bros and I will be going to town together later.
lets go play cs! yayyay!
lol.


muacks:)