the days are spend together.
doing almost everything together.
play the most cs and watch bleach.
:) I like.
too bad, school's gonna start real soon.
after so long.
I'll be in a new enviroment.
around new people.
learning new subjects.
no more chinese class- haha.
I'm not exactly looking forward to it though.
its pressure rather than pleasure, I know and I don't like.
I need to club. need to club. NEED.
the club in genting was, lets just say, backward. LOL.
they played alot canton techno and lao shu ai da mi, techno version.
and people there don't dig rnb.
they can't dig our song requests (we had a whole list, haha!) and we can't dig the way they dance.
and when the DJ played our songs, only knighty, lion, amandy and I were dancing.
I feel that that safari disco (yes, its the name of the club) has totally caused me to NEED to go
a proper club with appropriate music.
smoove, anyone? ;)
anyway.
inside man is quite a nice movie to catch.
:)
doing almost everything together.
play the most cs and watch bleach.
:) I like.
too bad, school's gonna start real soon.
after so long.
I'll be in a new enviroment.
around new people.
learning new subjects.
no more chinese class- haha.
I'm not exactly looking forward to it though.
its pressure rather than pleasure, I know and I don't like.
I need to club. need to club. NEED.
the club in genting was, lets just say, backward. LOL.
they played alot canton techno and lao shu ai da mi, techno version.
and people there don't dig rnb.
they can't dig our song requests (we had a whole list, haha!) and we can't dig the way they dance.
and when the DJ played our songs, only knighty, lion, amandy and I were dancing.
I feel that that safari disco (yes, its the name of the club) has totally caused me to NEED to go
a proper club with appropriate music.
smoove, anyone? ;)
anyway.
inside man is quite a nice movie to catch.
:)