finally, went went to the night safari together. knighty and I :)
toured the whole safari in a tram. saw many animals. and some came so close to us!
my favourites are the mouse deer and raccoon! oh my goodness, you should have seen how cute they were.
we tried to capture pictures but it was too dark and we had to refrain from using flashlights cus it will cause night blindness to animals so, no pictures.
I nearly killed those people who refused to heed the advice and went on snappin and snappin like on fuckin kind.
we're going to genting this coming tuesday. yay!
knighty is going crazy waiting for tuesday to come.
caught a couple of movies and I feel that the best is V for Vendetta.
well-thought-of storyline.
and ice age 2 was cool too. I like :)
so yes, go go GO watch kay?
I have been having really wierd dreams nowadays.
really funny kind. those which doesn't make any sense at all!
haha, I think I am going crazy.
ah wei is such a bloody loser.
scared and pathetic. loser.
too hard up huh?
toured the whole safari in a tram. saw many animals. and some came so close to us!
my favourites are the mouse deer and raccoon! oh my goodness, you should have seen how cute they were.
we tried to capture pictures but it was too dark and we had to refrain from using flashlights cus it will cause night blindness to animals so, no pictures.
I nearly killed those people who refused to heed the advice and went on snappin and snappin like on fuckin kind.
we're going to genting this coming tuesday. yay!
knighty is going crazy waiting for tuesday to come.
caught a couple of movies and I feel that the best is V for Vendetta.
well-thought-of storyline.
and ice age 2 was cool too. I like :)
so yes, go go GO watch kay?
I have been having really wierd dreams nowadays.
really funny kind. those which doesn't make any sense at all!
haha, I think I am going crazy.
ah wei is such a bloody loser.
scared and pathetic. loser.
too hard up huh?