downtown east with knighty today.
we wanted to go play at the theme parks today.
friggin rained. pout.
slacked at burger king and had my fav choco pie.
went tampines mall with the intention of catchin a movie.
goodness, we've watched everything!
so we walked around. took neoprints! and went to coffee bean to slack.
went home to sleep cus we were soooooooo sleepy.
then knighty rode us to town:)
sucha sweet lover boy.
'though we did nothing much today,
I had an awesome day with you, baby.
cus we talked so much.
we laughed and smiled the whole day.
thank you, baby.
I'm sorry for behaving like a spoiled child kay?
you bought me ice cream to ease my tantrum.
smiled at me when I was stomping my feet.
kissed me when I glared at you.
baby, you're so sweet.
the way you look at me sleep melts me.
baby, you make my world go round and round like a mary-go-round.
you're the sweetest, my most-loved.
we wanted to go play at the theme parks today.
friggin rained. pout.
slacked at burger king and had my fav choco pie.
went tampines mall with the intention of catchin a movie.
goodness, we've watched everything!
so we walked around. took neoprints! and went to coffee bean to slack.
went home to sleep cus we were soooooooo sleepy.
then knighty rode us to town:)
sucha sweet lover boy.
'though we did nothing much today,
I had an awesome day with you, baby.
cus we talked so much.
we laughed and smiled the whole day.
thank you, baby.
I'm sorry for behaving like a spoiled child kay?
you bought me ice cream to ease my tantrum.
smiled at me when I was stomping my feet.
kissed me when I glared at you.
baby, you're so sweet.
the way you look at me sleep melts me.
baby, you make my world go round and round like a mary-go-round.
you're the sweetest, my most-loved.







