5.21.2006

I am unable to rate.
The Da Vinci Code. I guess the book might be better.
Watchin at at 3 am is seriously a bad bad idea.
cus we're all so tired!
ray looked zombied while I literally fell asleep and woke up too many times during the show.
I ate to keep myself awake. shook my legs vigorously to prevent myself from freezing to death.

knighty rode his HONDA SP.
peck rode his SUZUKI i-forgot-what.
ray drove his volvo.

I sat in ray's volvo.
winkeng and tom was with me.
brandon? we made him run because he keeps on farting.

I have many things to say.
not a good time, I suppose cus its 06:18am.
well, I just got home man!
fine.
I just got my papillos.
and they are B E A Utiful :)
met xinyue and edric after a looooooooong time.

I'm really tired!
arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrghhhh.
knighty woke up at 7 and woke me up too.
as in 7am yesterday-duh.

I'm forsee myself to be extremely random from now onwards.
so I better stop.

cheesefries baby.
I want my cheesefries.
with lotsa cheese please.

and my keyboard, it needs some attention.
L is becoming retarded, more and more intoleratable.

and mr softee, here I come.

and mom, I sorry I came home so late (its kinda early though. in fact, its damn early.)

toasts with cream cheese and a cup of milk for me.
but.
I want to eat blue berry morning too.

and baby, I am so used to having you to tug me into bed.
and hugging me to sleep.
and you waking me up with your kisses.

I need a vanilla latte. like now.

sun shine, please.



my profacy(how to spell sial?) came true.
*grins*
now, smile and look forward to a nice sunny day ahead!
the birds are chirping already man~

loveeeeya'll!