what on earth is mom thinkin.
what on the fuckin earth is on her mind seriously.
okay.
its obvious, sometimes.
and of cus, I'm oblivious.
but I don't care.
I don't fucking give a damn.
I tried my best to be the best sister, and the best daughter.
who cares?
no one.
no one gives a shit about the things I have given.
no one gives a fuck about my feelings.
no one. just no one in my stupid broken family.
who'd ask me about my day in school?
who'd ask me if I have had my meals?
if this is the love I'm gettin,
then please, I am begging you...
don't.
I don't need any of your pathetic love.
fuck the love.
fuck the lies.
what on the fuckin earth is on her mind seriously.
okay.
its obvious, sometimes.
and of cus, I'm oblivious.
but I don't care.
I don't fucking give a damn.
I tried my best to be the best sister, and the best daughter.
who cares?
no one.
no one gives a shit about the things I have given.
no one gives a fuck about my feelings.
no one. just no one in my stupid broken family.
who'd ask me about my day in school?
who'd ask me if I have had my meals?
if this is the love I'm gettin,
then please, I am begging you...
don't.
I don't need any of your pathetic love.
fuck the love.
fuck the lies.