alice is rather complicating.
I don't understand her at all.
:(
today, knighty and I went to the new gym at the sport complex.
and when we strolled in, we woah-ed.
its huge! the whole place.
for some reasons, I feel that two weeks of break isn't quite enough.
cus we have yet to do so many things.
bbq with the bros. go lankawi. go thailand. shop. finish assignments. meet up with ex school-mates. club. and the list goes on and on.
and I still feel that I haven't had enough sleep-ins.
my cousin is gettin married tomorrow.
to be exact, he is married but tomorrow is the wedding dinner.
:) so exciting.
I love wedding dinners.
fabulous food- I can't wait.
I am sleepy.
and I want to eat.
I've eaten but what happened?
I'm hungry again.
this must stop, seriously.
I'm morphing into a pig; a purple one (cus knighty is pink pig, hiakhiak!)
;)
I don't understand her at all.
:(
today, knighty and I went to the new gym at the sport complex.
and when we strolled in, we woah-ed.
its huge! the whole place.
for some reasons, I feel that two weeks of break isn't quite enough.
cus we have yet to do so many things.
bbq with the bros. go lankawi. go thailand. shop. finish assignments. meet up with ex school-mates. club. and the list goes on and on.
and I still feel that I haven't had enough sleep-ins.
my cousin is gettin married tomorrow.
to be exact, he is married but tomorrow is the wedding dinner.
:) so exciting.
I love wedding dinners.
fabulous food- I can't wait.
I am sleepy.
and I want to eat.
I've eaten but what happened?
I'm hungry again.
this must stop, seriously.
I'm morphing into a pig; a purple one (cus knighty is pink pig, hiakhiak!)
;)