I am getting impatient for the holidays.
its taking too long.
I'm derprived of sleep.
I'm deprived of fun.
I'm deprive of cs.
what I'm getting more than enough is work, work and more work.
stop.
gimme my holidays now.
I wanna go on a vacation.
I need to swim.
I wanna gym.
watched the nun with knighty today.
ah. its rather confusing.
I'm confused. yet, I'm too lazy to try and think about it.
3 popcorn seeds.
baby, I miss you like crazy.
its taking too long.
I'm derprived of sleep.
I'm deprived of fun.
I'm deprive of cs.
what I'm getting more than enough is work, work and more work.
stop.
gimme my holidays now.
I wanna go on a vacation.
I need to swim.
I wanna gym.
watched the nun with knighty today.
ah. its rather confusing.
I'm confused. yet, I'm too lazy to try and think about it.
3 popcorn seeds.
baby, I miss you like crazy.