I had so much fun last night.
azfar, caleb, tom, winkeng, knighty and I went east coast park to bbq.
we went to buy our food at 9 plus and got all the food tawed and marinated.
we started about 1 am, I think.
and went home at 4.30am.
and after all the bbq-ing and eating and drinking, we realised we bought too many food.
so, wastage occurred.
and I felt a pang of guilt cus it reminds me of the pictures of starving children I saw the other day.
went on the knighty's house to chatch some sleep and we slept till 1.
:)
I want a new colour for my hair.
and I need a hair cut.
and hair treatment.
500 dollars, please.
wahaha.
and also, I NEED TO GO SEE THE MANGO SALE.
baby, you are so sweet.
cus when I woke up, I found myself in your arms.
and it felt so good.
azfar, caleb, tom, winkeng, knighty and I went east coast park to bbq.
we went to buy our food at 9 plus and got all the food tawed and marinated.
we started about 1 am, I think.
and went home at 4.30am.
and after all the bbq-ing and eating and drinking, we realised we bought too many food.
so, wastage occurred.
and I felt a pang of guilt cus it reminds me of the pictures of starving children I saw the other day.
went on the knighty's house to chatch some sleep and we slept till 1.
:)
I want a new colour for my hair.
and I need a hair cut.
and hair treatment.
500 dollars, please.
wahaha.
and also, I NEED TO GO SEE THE MANGO SALE.
baby, you are so sweet.
cus when I woke up, I found myself in your arms.
and it felt so good.