I wanna beat myself up for feeling hungry all the time.
I got to curb that ridiculous feeling of "emptiness".
my cousin's wedding is two days away and how could I have put on more weight at this very critical time?
kill me, someone.
or just, kill my evil stomach.
I tried on that versus dress and seriously, I think it will explode if I stay in it for just twenty minutes.
tonight is the first night after three nights I'm going to bed without knighty.
no one's gonna tug me into bed and kiss me goodnight.
I miss you, baby.
those three nights were awesome.
knighty and I sneaked out on two nights for supper (which kinda explains why I'm fat today).
anyway, the point is, I had a damn good time.
knighty and I watched R.V just now.
although it was being rated five point two upon ten, I think its a pretty good show.
so I beg to differ. at least seven for robin williams please :)
alright, I guess I'm done for today.
and I shall take my leave now because I have so many things to do.
paint my nails, please.
I got to curb that ridiculous feeling of "emptiness".
my cousin's wedding is two days away and how could I have put on more weight at this very critical time?
kill me, someone.
or just, kill my evil stomach.
I tried on that versus dress and seriously, I think it will explode if I stay in it for just twenty minutes.
tonight is the first night after three nights I'm going to bed without knighty.
no one's gonna tug me into bed and kiss me goodnight.
I miss you, baby.
those three nights were awesome.
knighty and I sneaked out on two nights for supper (which kinda explains why I'm fat today).
anyway, the point is, I had a damn good time.
knighty and I watched R.V just now.
although it was being rated five point two upon ten, I think its a pretty good show.
so I beg to differ. at least seven for robin williams please :)
alright, I guess I'm done for today.
and I shall take my leave now because I have so many things to do.
paint my nails, please.